Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Favor for a Friend

I have known many amazing women in my life, one of them being Kenna. I actually know her because she was one of my older sister's best friends through highschool. My sister and I are good friends now but it wasn't always that way. I was the annoying younger sister that tried to hang out with the older sister and all her friends. Now, I am her awesome younger sister that does a fabulous job on her hair (now that I'm thinking about it, maybe she is using me...? Kidding!). Anyway, Kenna was always amazingly kind and encouraged my sister to let me come and be a part of their group. She has a natural gift to be kind and loving to everyone around her. Now that we are all grown up, she has blossomed into an amazing photographer, wife and mother to a sweet little boy. We all face trials and challenges, but I can't imagine the pain that her and her husband go through along with tons of other couples. Sweet Kenna and her husband cannot have their own children. They have been blessed with one little boy and they are now looking forward to adding another bundle of Joy to their family. This post is meant to help them in their search and hopefully find a sweet girl that is looking for loving parents to fill her baby's needs. Please take the time to read and share her profile.
itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/28991941/ourMessage.jsf

No comments:

Post a Comment