Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ballroom Romance

In October of 2013, I collaborated with Elyse Alexandria Holmes on an inspiration shoot (she did the pictures, I did hair and makeup:). The inspiration? Ballroom Dance. Turns out that she has some family on a world renowned Ballroom Dance Team and they let the two of us have some fun. At the time, I had never met Elyse but I loved her business name. I mean, what sounds more dreamy and perfect than Elyse Alexandria Photography? I don't know what it is but I love, love, love it. In fact, I'm seriously considering naming one of my girls that! Anyway, if you haven't seen her work, jump over to her website because you will not be sorry. She has a gift that so many people don't have. Everything she does is gorgeous! And, we collaborated for the New Years Eve shoot, which is also gorgeous.






Who thinks to stick two Ballroom dancers, who are madly in love (they are actually married!), and put them in the Utah mountains and photograph them? Elyse does.





Who knows how to make her models look stunning? Elyse does.






Who knows how to perfect the lighting and create gorgeous images? Elyse does.






And who knows how to work it behind the camera? Elyse does! I just can't get over these pictures. The models were perfect, the venues were so creative, I had a BLAST with her hair and makeup and his hair. So. Fun. I hope you guys love them as much as I do! Thanks for reading:)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great message! I really enjoyed reading
    you could be a good writer. Evil Alvzis notes blog and testament
    will finally come back later. I want to support
    keep writing well, have a nice weekend!
    tsmuxer crack
    start menu crack
    apowersoft screen recorder pro crack
    recover keys enterprise crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your all post. You Have Done really good Work On This Site. Thank you For The Information You provided. It helps Ma a lot.

    duplicate files fixer crack
    duplicate files fixer crack

    it Is Very Informative Thanks For Sharing. I have also Paid This sharing. I am ImPressed For With your Post Because This post is very beneficial for me and provides new knowledge to me.

    duplicate files fixer crack
    duplicate files fixer crack

    This is a cleverly written article. Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is a very Wounder Full Post.

    duplicate files fixer crack

    I like this article. I was searching over search engines and found your blog and it really helps thank you very much…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sincerely, I'm glad that I stumbled into your website when searching on Google.
    I'm still here for another reason, and I'd want to express my appreciation for an excellent essay.
    It's an excellent site in every way (and I really enjoy the theme/design).
    outbyte pc repair crack
    outbyte pc repair crack key
    sublime text rack

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great site, but I wanted to know if you know.
    Any community forum dedicated to these topics.
    What was discussed in this article? I really want to be a part of it.
    A society in which I can obtain information from others with knowledge and interest.
    Let us know if you have any suggestions. I appreciate this!
    chansort crack
    malwarebytes crack
    epic pen pro crack
    magix vegas movie studio crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your all post. You Have Done really good Work On This Site. Thank you For The Information You provided. It helps Me a lot. It Is Very Informative Thanks For Sharing. I have also Paid This sharing. I am ImPressed For With your Post Because This post is very beneficial for me and provides new knowledge to me. This is a cleverly
    written article. Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it.
    It Is very Wounder Full Post.
    ukeysoft spotify music converter crack
    ukeysoft spotify music converter crack
    ukeysoft spotify music converter crack
    ukeysoft spotify music converter crack
    ukeysoft spotify music converter crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot.I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    xcrack.org
    Elden Ring Crack
    Football Manager Crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post.I would like to thank you for the effort you put into writing this page.
    I also hope that you will be able to check the same high-quality content later.Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post.This article is very helpful, I wondered about this amazing article.. This is very informative.
    “you are doing a great job, and give us up to dated information”.
    high-logic-fontcreator-crack/
    pte-av-studio-pro-crack/
    artweaver-plus-crack-2/
    adobe-lightroom-classic-crack/
    cyberlink-powerdvd-ultra-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, l
    armello crack
    ancient cities crack
    Strange Brigade Crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ideal For Various Celebrations & Events Like Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries and More. Beautiful Flowers, Freshly Cut and Hand-Delivered the Same Day.

    webstorm crack
    typing master pro crack
    vso convertxtodvd crack
    mackeeper crack
    teamviewer crack with torrent

    ReplyDelete